• Physical Location: INL, located in Braga - Portugal.
• INL will pay for accommodation while at INL as well as round-trip travel expenses to INL for all the team members.
• In addition, to accommodation and travel expenses, a stipend of $2,000 (two thousand dollars) will be provided for each selected person.
• All INL equipment and scientists’ time will be provided "in-kind" to the selected teams. Projects will be staffed by INL experienced research staff offering a compounded knowledge to solving the needs.
• Duration: up to 3 months in the summer of 2017 (exact starting and ending dates will be fixed in consultation with the selected teams).
• Proposals: Can be submitted by individuals and/or by teams of up to 3 students / entrepreneurs.
Deadline for application: 1st May 2017